Scholarships & Bursaries for Current Residents

These scholarships are awarded to students who are already resident at the College or to students entering the College at a second year level or higher. They are awarded primarily on the basis of results obtained in the annual University examinations.

  • Henderson Country Student Scholarship for Current Residents +-
  • Bursaries for Current Residents +-
  • The Frank Hambly Memorial Scholarship +-
  • The Jubilee Scholarship +-
  • The Andrew Smith and Jane Smith Scholarships +-
  • The Colombo Scholarship +-
  • The Cheong Choong Kong Scholarship +-